Lily livered EFC Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably best if you go to bed mate, been a long day and I suspect drink may have been imbibed and you'll only end up acting the knobhead and getting banned, like so many before.

everton that

goodnight mate
Sleep well ??
Always with the wisdom Tommye. You're a proper blue mate.

We sort of get what we deserve. When I walked out of the Park End on 27 mins, I got shouted at and spat at (by a man singing/shouting at me) but at least me and my son did something, all the rest of you can’t be arsed cry arses should be ashamed….end of….
You got up off your seat and walked out for a bit, it's hardly the battle of Britain is it?

I walked out, after much thought I have to say, but I don’t need to ram it down others throats because they didn’t. It was a personal choice and I didn’t get a single bit of abuse. I think most thought I was getting off for a slash or getting an early HT pint. You have to remember that not everyone lives on social media, especially the “fawn Farah” brigade...but they’re as big an Evertonian as the rest of us.
We’ve allowed social media to drive a divide in the fan base and that on its own is a massive problem to resolve. Maybe an astute managerial appointment and some departures at board level might re-galvanise us.

We sort of get what we deserve. When I walked out of the Park End on 27 mins, I got shouted at and spat at (by a man singing/shouting at me) but at least me and my son did something, all the rest of you can’t be arsed cry arses should be ashamed….end of….

You should write a book on how to be a number 1 super bloo, so we can all be number 1 super bloos too.

It doesn’t matter anymore.

Everyone needs to get behind Big Dunc and the team.

Hopefully the review currently being conducted will take care of everything off the pitch.

I'm sorry you were spat at.

But I'm not sure what else we can do for you? Maybe a whip round foe a 'blue of the month' badge?

the 27 years campaign had validity, it was only its execution that I feel was flawed. At 27 minutes loads got up, went down to the bar and had a pint or a cuppa. Give themsleves food poisoning with one of them footlong monstrosities then came back to their seat. Better they had got up at 27 minutes, then gone home. Empty seats are a far more eloquent statement than an extended tea break? I appreciate that many will have gone home by the eya, but lots didnt, and for me that sort of devalued the statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.