• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Lincoln v Swindon

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Thr above game is on the box at 1.30 Sky Sports, it will afford us the chance to see our new forward, Jutigerwotchermacallit, or something like that. You will also get the chance to see Rodders, he sells programmes inside the ground!(y) :) :shock: :P

Well I was quite impressed by young Lukas Jutkiewicz, (try arranging a song to that). Showed good composure both on and off the ball, on more than one occasion he drew the Lincoln defence with sensible running. His heading ability is a little suspect, possibly being a tad unfair, big kid who was never afraid to put himself about. Was taken off with a knock after 87 mins. Certainly one for the future and I would welcome the chance to see messrs Vaughan and Anichebe tried out in similar company, I doubt if they'd do that much better(y)

aha, unfortunately I only caught the last 10 minutes of this as I was running the Lincoln 10k :P

Shame Lincoln lost, could have done with winning that one

Hello all, Dave's mate Simon here.

I was at the game, and despite losing 3-2 to them, I didn't see anything special from your new bloke

We have some young prospects that have come through our quality academy. Jack Hobbs, who went to the red [Poor language removed] for £500,000. Watch out for Lee Frecklington.

Alright Simon (y)

Aye Frecklington looked good from what I saw today, was unlucky late on with a decent strike that went just over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back