Linkedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

steken1

Player Valuation: £70m
Do you use it?

I've had a bit of joy in identifying potential customers and making contact and I've also had a couple of interviews from there.

Any experts on here with a few tips, or people looking to connect and do business with fellow blues?

I use it alot mate to generate work. one tip would be to spend time searching links of use then inviting them to connect. Then its a case of keeping up to date with their posts and applying.

the only good thing about LinkedIn is the exit button complete Buffoons amount of people promising work is pathetic you have either got the contract to supply a workforce or not!

I've made some great contacts and have got a few good paying contracts from LinkedIn.
I use it daily it keeps you updated and you can find out about other upcoming work.
But it is becoming more like Facebook which I don't use anymore.
Give it a try

It's good for researching people you're meeting, interviewing, considering doing business with, etc, but it's often the case that those same people massively embellish their achievements and importance. I probably don't use it for as much as I could though - as others have said, it can be useful for generating leads if you are that way minded and have the patience to wade through the BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back