• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

List of sins of a certain football club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forcing people out of their homes to extend analfield
Walking around town in full match kits
Causing global warming through extra flights from Norway etc

Me ma works as a dinner lady here in l,pool and she said on thursday they had a jubilee party yet all the little RS decided it was good to boo the picture of the queen on show when walking in to the hall.

My mum was in a chippy in the late 80s/early 90s and Saw Steve McMahon doing the old, Chinese slit eyes with his finges racism shtick to the woman serving him. "Ah so" etc etc
allegedly obvs

Why aimt they given up sky subscription s considering it was well murdoch who give ok for that article in 89?

We shouldn't just be attacking that rag for merely writing bad stuff after event happened. How about we go after all media who have got public supporting mindless wars for centuries, and played big part in causing likes of Hillsborough, calling for fences which was like war, insanity

And i bet that rag got a lot of loyal readers to this day out of that disgusting article. Mostly thanks to behaviour of that lot for years before Hillsborough. Jesus i bet all them european cities whose shops they ransacked read the sun to this day??

My mum was in a chippy in the late 80s/early 90s and Saw Steve McMahon doing the old, Chinese slit eyes with his finges racism shtick to the woman serving him. "Ah so" etc etc
allegedly obvs

Was it Eddies chip shop past Vauxhall road ?

Sure all bif clubs gor the rogue elements who wont let no tickets stop em??

but nobody acts like their pathetic asses, accusinf yer of death mocking o out of anytging like the 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back