Liverpool 3-0 Everton. 13th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch. That was painful to watch. I don't mind the changes but Jags over Heitinga?! Saturday is a must win now.
Strac, Felli, Hibbo seemed like the only guys with fight in them. Everyone else had really really off game, they were on a completely different wavelength.

Horribly depressed. Then I remind myself Moyes prioritized the FA Cup. And I kinda get it. I know that's not a favorable opinion around these parts right now, but when this loss stops running me over like a car, I'll recognize that we'll have a fresh team (minus a couple of players) for Saturday.

We better win.

I've not read this Frustration Fest but Kay has it right.

Moyes with one eye on the Cup, and this humiliating loss will give us the kick up the arse.

I've not read this Frustration Fest but Kay has it right.

Moyes with one eye on the Cup, and this humiliating loss will give us the kick up the arse.

They play stoke in the cup too...they didnt make 6 changes, they wanted to win.

We didn't. No excuse but a manager who **** it....again

No matter how frustrating it was, we have to manage resources. Moyes wants silverware, we want silverware. We don't win a medal for winning at Anfield, its just 3 points.

Moyes has placed all his chips on the FA Cup I just hope he pulls it off.

My lad (7) has just got up for school as i was leaving the house, he looked gutted. Having to go to school and face his red mates. it will take a long time if ever to forgive the spineless tw@ts that played last night.

They play stoke in the cup too...they didnt make 6 changes, they wanted to win.

We didn't. No excuse but a manager who **** it....again

They haven't won their game against Stoke yet. What if they flame out in their Cup game due to rubber legs? And no offense to Stoke, but they don't have Sunderland's run of form right now. Our game is more difficult.

Not trying to justify the decision one way or another, I just can understand where the reasoning came from. That's all.

And to all of you at work today in Liverpool, I can never understand because I don't live there, so I recognize that's partially why I can separate myself from this loss.

My condolences to you, what a crusher for all us blues, but for all of you especially. Hugs.

Everton for the win on Saturday.

Gutless performance that we just were not up for the derby and that is unforgivable.
Anichebe was awful as was rodwell.
I hope we beat sunderland now

No matter how frustrating it was, we have to manage resources. Moyes wants silverware, we want silverware. We don't win a medal for winning at Anfield, its just 3 points.

Moyes has placed all his chips on the FA Cup I just hope he pulls it off.

We wont win the fa cup. Because Moyes is a massive bottler in big games, tactically inept, and with kenwright at the helm we don't have the squad to win it

Fact

Well, the morning after the night before and I still can't believe what he did to us.

And I still can't believe some fellow Blues who actually feel he was somehow justified in sacrificing last night and putting all his eggs in the Cup basket.

Certain games I can agree with, but not the derby. Never in a million years.

That, my friends, is sacrilege and shows a total lack of respect for us fans, the lifeblood of the club.

Unforgiveable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back