Liverpool Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just watched the [Poor language removed] lose to Blackpool on TV ...Nothing pleases me more as an Evertonian...

I think Hodgeson will be crapping his pants come the 17th of October...I think this could be as bigger win as the AJ Brace derby...BRING IT ON....
(y)

Last edited:
The sh*te in freefall, Everton playing well, securing a much needed first win and with the momentum..

So what's going to happen?

Everton 0 Liverpool 1

The RS to score in their one meaningful attack in the first half, us to dominate, but their 4 defensive midfielders to hold out for 60 mins of hoofball..

Nailed on.

The sh*te in freefall, Everton playing well, securing a much needed first win and with the momentum..

So what's going to happen?

Everton 0 Liverpool 1

The RS to score in their one meaningful attack in the first half, us to dominate, but their 4 defensive midfielders to hold out for 60 mins of hoofball..

Nailed on.

YES seems to be the Everton way unfortunatly , but I think this game will be ours..

hope ur right as i dont see it like that this is just the game for those f*****s to get them goin but im hopin for .......

get stuck in from the start as they r in pile of [Poor language removed] right now and they hav loads of players who just dont wanna know they r uinder serious pressure from their own crowd i say lets use it against them....
lets move the ball the way we hav been partially doin it in the games so far and dont get dragged into a fight by goin long and then gettin stuck in when we lose it

a massive game for us and serious contender already for turning pt of the season

hope ur right as i dont see it like that this is just the game for those f*****s to get them goin but im hopin for .......

get stuck in from the start as they r in pile of [Poor language removed] right now and they hav loads of players who just dont wanna know they r uinder serious pressure from their own crowd i say lets use it against them....
lets move the ball the way we hav been partially doin it in the games so far and dont get dragged into a fight by goin long and then gettin stuck in when we lose it

a massive game for us and serious contender already for turning pt of the season

Yeah Agree...If we win , then I think it will give us the momentum to push us forward..

Having just watched the [Poor language removed] lose to Blackpool on TV ...Nothing pleases me more as an Evertonian...

I think Hodgeson will be crapping his pants come the 17th of October...I think this could be as bigger win as the AJ hatrick derby...BRING IT ON....
(y)

If you were a real fan you'd know it was Cahill and AJ with 2

Were always in this position of goin into a derby game knowin we can smash these everywhere but never doin it.

I think we can easily out play them. But theyll come to defend and fight with players that will be dirty and aggressive. Its all down to if we can cope with it and also score a goal

Could see it being 0-0, they'll come here and defend for their lives, and we just can't score against teams who do that. A point would be huge for them.

I hope we give them a right good hidin. I think we will too, another 3-0 or more would be ace

Gerrard gettin sent off too would be the icin on the cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back