Liverpool Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the tune of "Amarillo"

♫ When the day is dawning, on a kopite's Monday morning,
how i long to be there, the bottom 3 is waiting for me there,
all around the city, where i lay my hat....
they say thanks to Rafael, the useless spanish Tvvat.

Is this the way to relegation?
The laughing stock of all the nation, dreaming dreams of trips to Preston, days out in S****horpe wait for me. ♫

I was in your neck of the woods last week. Only briefly, mind.

Flew to Copenhagen and took the train across the Orusund Bridge to Malmo to watch them play IFK Gothernburg. Cracking game. 2-1 Malmo it finished.

Scandinavia is lovely. The birds are stunners...

Well yes, we have sparrows, pigeons and even crows!

Seriously though, i didn't ever know what all the british people meant about how scandinavians are so beautiful until i went to britain myself and saw some of the ridiculous train wreck chicks there. Both the fatness and ugliness of certain individuals impressed me! But i might be spoilt.

Scandy girls are mostly sensational but absolute stark raving mad, psychopaths.

Still, this only adds to the filth factor so they easily outscore the British version by four to one.

Scandy girls are mostly sensational but absolute stark raving mad, psychopaths.

Still, this only adds to the filth factor so they easily outscore the British version by four to one.

Somewhere you've got a little book with countries and scores.

Defintely keep it.

Comes with the temperature, i guess. Gotta huddle together to keep the cold away. I can familiarize with the craziness factor, but i don't think it's significantly worse than any other place. I wouldn't know if we're getting crazier and crazier for each passing day or less crazy, like on a whole. I guess the scandinavians have a penchant for general angst, like existential-wise, or the general craziness of actually rooting for the [Poor language removed] (i got friends on facebook with "Scouse" as their middle name joining pages like Spirit Of Shankley and whatnot. **** that), as opposed to the general european populace where the psycho-ness threatens to manifest itself in far more appaling forms. Which is proven by people like Moat and that Mary Bale. No scandy, sane or not, would put a cat in a dustbin. We need them to keep warm. They can never leave us.

unclesamf.jpg

INTERESTINGLY THIS CAN BE BOUGHT AS A BADGE FOR $1.50.....
http://www.says-it.com/unclesam/index.php

Woy vs Moyesie

fulham 1 - everton 0 A
fulham 0 - everton 1 H
fulham 0 - everton 2 A
fulham 2 - everton 1A
fulham 1 - everton 2 H

totals

fulham 4 - everton 6

p5 w3 D0 L2 Home wins 2/2 away wins 1/3

Of course this a different kettle of fish, but i thought some of you would be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back