Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get at them simple as that. If we go for it and lose it may start a change. Player for player they probably edge it so a win for them is expected but if we go out and push them all the way they will know the psychology is changing. Then next season when we have bedded our new players in properly and added one or two more we may then go into the game with the stronger team. Plus they may have scars from where we pushed them all the way. It's like was said by eggs above we lost 84 final but the shift had started. That said I would take a 1-0 win even if we don't play well and get pure lucky!

If you have to ask that question you really don’t really get this football supporting mallarkey.

We don’t “just treat it like any other game” because it most certainly is not “like any other game”.

Which is why I am sat here, wide awake, posting at near enough 5 a.m.

Because I cannot sleep.....and that is almost half a century since I went to my first derby.

It is derby day.....a day like no other in the football calendar.

COYBB
If it works out, beers on me in Seattle.
Sleepless
In Seattle.

Neither, I am/was the Captain - Emirates Flight 229. But, as it happens, I had an unplanned visit to our dental centre yesterday which resulted in a root canal so now I am off sick for a couple of days. So, in between doses of ibuprofen, I shall be trying to watch on tv.

....probably a good idea to call in sick. If we get spanked 4-0 at Anfield again, it might be hard to hide your emotions and give a cheery briefing to the passengers from the flight deck.

We need to get at them simple as that. If we go for it and lose it may start a change. Player for player they probably edge it so a win for them is expected but if we go out and push them all the way they will know the psychology is changing. Then next season when we have bedded our new players in properly and added one or two more we may then go into the game with the stronger team. Plus they may have scars from where we pushed them all the way. It's like was said by eggs above we lost 84 final but the shift had started. That said I would take a 1-0 win even if we don't play well and get pure lucky!
Quality post that mate, bang on!

Would you rather we batter them 4 or 5 nil or have it 0-0 at 95 minutes and we get the most dodgy penalty ever given and with the last kick of the game Gilfi slots it in right in front of the Kop?

Good morning.

DtYc6RRU0AE7XAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back