Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what’s worse. Us trying to sit back and try and counter with the slowest footballers on Earth.....or trying to have a go and have to watch Jags and Fat Williams chasing Sane and Salah.

The worst thing that can happen is that it will be called off. This is the best time for us to play them - new manager bounce and there is literally zero pressure or expectation on us to get anything.

If we score first, I could see us winning. We can catch them on the counter if they are desperate enough going forward. I just think that won't be the case and things will get out of hand.

I’ve been watching Everton for years now. Here is what will happen, in no particular order based upon experience.

1. We may score.
2. Someone will get booked very early and it will be a key player
3. They will overwhelm us
4. We will defend ‘gallantly’
5. We will miss “golden” opportunities
6. We will lose
7. Heavily
8. We will blame the ref

It's not like it's snow showers driving in from the Irish Sea on gale force winds and passing right through; this one is progressing slowly up from the south west and looks like it'll deposit a blanket of snow for hours on end.

I predict a decision about 11am on Sunday whether the game goes ahead. I can see it suiting both teams to postpone.
You're the most intelligent man i know. Mazzy turn on. Read to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.