Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sick of these RS fans getting upset with teams for defending against them, just because they don't defend themselves. All the Calcio fans in Italy would find the way they play an utter disgrace with no defence whatsoever.

They can whine all they want about how they dominated possession and therefore deserved three points, but when you have three shots on target (one of which is a free kick) I don't see it that way, and I strongly believe I would feel that way if I were an unbiased third party as well.

Big and Not So Big totally got to Klopp....his face when on the touch line was marvellous it was that animated whilst Big just stood chewing gum and fannying with his earpiece.
Then the Keegan-esque tirade ensued whilst Fat wiped gravy off his chin onto his shirt sleeve and Not So Big drank a quart of his own slash.
Worth the bore draw.

Big and Not So Big totally got to Klopp....his face when on the touch line was marvellous it was that animated whilst Big just stood chewing gum and fannying with his earpiece.
Then the Keegan-esque tirade ensued whilst Fat wiped gravy off his chin onto his shirt sleeve and Not So Big drank a quart of his own slash.
Worth the bore draw.

The whole thing will be on his mind right up until the cup game, old master is Sam, wound him up like a childs toy

Language
Dont understand why we are happy with a f#cking draw. We show them too much respect we should be winning there not over moon for drawing.

Dont understand why we are happy with a f#cking draw. We show them too much respect we should be winning there not over moon for drawing.

Because we thought we'd get battered. Realism mate, they are in better form with better attacking options and better with the ball. They're just overall.....better....

Of course we showed them respect, if we tried to get it down and pass it around they’d have destroyed us on the break. We haven’t won an away game (let alone a derby of any kind) for nearly a year, they’ve been pretty good this season, we’ve been pretty crap - not sure where you’ve got the ‘we should be winning’ idea from

I wonder how we will approach the cup tie. Another good defensive display but I really hope we hang onto the ball better.

Really hope we get a good run of results between now and then... don't want us being resting players in the cup to 'focus on the league'

Status
Not open for further replies.