Long sleeve vs Short sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
How many on GOT have got the New shirt in long sleeve over the short sleeve version, I bought the long sleeve as it looks 10x nicer than the short sleeve imo. Even if the sleeve are a tad long.

I like both tbh, if i end up buying one for footie then i think i'll get the long sleeve version however that's a personal preference comfort wise, i'd be just as happy with the short sleeve :)

Always get the long sleeves, handy for wiping yer nose or putting yer hands inside em when playin in the freezin cold.

Think the long sleeve looks well better, but if someone gave me a £100 and told me I had to buy 2 of the 3 shirts, i'd choose the black/gold (3rd) and the white (2nd). Not that fussy on the home kit really this season.

Long sleeves looks well better on this seasons home kit. Most likely buy it for my bro for his birthday.

Got the away shirt in short sleeves, that is one sexy piece of attire, but I'd have the home kit in long sleeves

Got the home in the long sleeve version. Going to wait till the end of the season and get the short sleeve which will inevitably be £25 cheaper on kitbag come May

I got the long sleeved version. It looks very retro without the premier league badges or number on it... So I'm thinking of getting Pienaar on it when he signs to give it a 21st century look.

Long sleeves look better on the home, short sleeves for the away.
Im gonna get a home shirt off one of them blag sites, only do short tho

I love the way the long sleeves billow in the wind as Tony Hibbert slices through the grass and air with a sliding challenge..

I like the short sleeved shirt, finally seen it in the flesh on Saturday and its great. Im getting it so there! :P

Hopefully the popularity of the long sleeve shirt will bring about an end to the practice of wearing a s/s with a different colour sweatshirt or even worse jacket underneath.

Anyone doing that should have a '[Poor language removed] stamp' put on their forehead by the stewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back