Lookman loan to RB Leipzig

Status
Not open for further replies.
...odd given Allardyce said in his press conference that this wouldn’t happen. I wonder if the club wanted his wages off the books to balance the salary of Mangala.

...odd given Allardyce said in his press conference that this wouldn’t happen. I wonder if the club wanted his wages off the books to balance the salary of Mangala.

He just said in his interview that he thinks it's completely the wrong club for his development. I'm seriously confused here right now. Why allow it?

John Percy‏Verified account @JPercyTelegraph 56m56 minutes ago

Derby frustrated after agreeing deal with Everton earlier today to sign Ademola Lookman on loan - player/representatives opted for RB Leipzig instead. Derby still trying before the deadline for an attacking midfielder #dcfc

1:18 pm - 31 Jan 2018

So judging by that Allardyce was willing to let him go on loan

He just said in his interview that he thinks it's completely the wrong club for his development. I'm seriously confused here right now. Why allow it?
Surely Everton have the power to keep him here. Has lookman’s agent gone behind the club’s back then to negotiate this loan?

Shut up Sam you are the stubborn one for not ever playing him. Hopefully we have a new manager when he comes back that actually sees what we all see

Sam Allardyce on Ademola Lookman's decision to join RB Leipzig: "It's one of the most unusual situations I've been in. It was his choice. He was adamant he wanted Germany. We tried to persuade him not to. But his stubbornness got him his way."

Odd one again!

Wow, BFS lies like a dog.

That said, my concern is whether he will get playing time. If he does, I think he will develop better there, so probably better in the long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back