2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
That this thread had dropped to p 5 and doesn’t have any posts in it shows how little impact he’s had so far

Put in a good cross for the play that resulted in dom’s pen but otherwise has been quiet

Rumours circulating that Deschamps is calling up Theo Hernandez for his next France squad. Not sure what this means for our Lucas.

Don't want to be a party pooper but IMHO I look at Digne as a great attacking left back and competenet left back but against pace he is wanting. He has weaknesses but also has great strengths. I am still a old arse that wants defence before attack and no middle ground. It seems like it is one or the other with no real emphasis on both.

Don't want to be a party pooper but IMHO I look at Digne as a great attacking left back and competenet left back but against pace he is wanting. He has weaknesses but also has great strengths. I am still a old arse that wants defence before attack and no middle ground. It seems like it is one or the other with no real emphasis on both.
I agree with you in some ways...I like him though.....I don't think in Benitez's system he will be asking him to do as much attacking as the last two managers.....so we will hopefully see his defensive capabilities.....but I prefer that myself......wingers are underrated in todays game..Calvert Lewin will be happy for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.