2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about loaning digne to chelsea till the end of the season in exchange for loaning barkley till the end of the season,at least we'll get a player who fsw might play
Didn’t he try sign him for That lot when he was a kid.

Might actually be a good thing if he signs him ?

We'll get a cash payment for the loan for 6 months and get a player in with it...then sell Digne in the summer.

Suits me.
What an absolute tosser of a post.

If Brands did that deal you would be spewing out endless pages of eye piss about your opinion on Brands. But, because you have decided to back your new Spanish love interest unreservedly you can’t even call this deal rotten.

You are a without doubt, the biggest clown to ever be associated with Everton football club. You make Mike Parry seem like a wise old sage.

78381474-A814-470D-85F5-5FC01DA0D785.jpeg

We'll get a cash payment for the loan for 6 months and get a player in with it...then sell Digne in the summer.

Suits me.
Here’s Daves view on the loan deal for Kean, compare it to his new stance on Digne.

If Brands did that deal you would be spewing out endless pages of eye piss about your opinion on Brands. But, because you have decided to back your new Spanish love interest unreservedly you can’t even call this deal rotten.

You are a without doubt, the biggest clown to ever be associated with Everton football club. You make Mike Parry seem like a wise old sage.

I eagerly await his response lol

£30mil+ good business
£25mil ok business
Below would be terrible business

A loan makes no sense without an obligation to buy.

Were always told that Jan window is hard as players are overpriced...the clubs who want him are going for champions league and hes also eligible for europe.

No idea why it wasnt kept behind closed doors that Benitez fell out with him.

I thought the Moise Kean loan was bizarre -
Even a suggestion of a loan or Digne is bonkers in my view, for a player who is a proven international, proven at premier league level and only at the start of this season would have been a crisis if he was considering to leave.

Just wouldn’t see this happening at any well run premier league club - letting a pretty important first team player go on loan to help out a team fighting for the league.

It’s just another example of the FFP mess we are in, having to scramble around making mad decisions on valuable assets to give Benitez some backing in the window.

Probably because reporters are looking for stories, preferably those that fit existing narratives, and someone that wanted to burn Benitez leaked it.

It could be as simple as Digne telling his agent "get me out of here", but given that there were previous reports of run-ins my guess would be that a reporter or reporters saw Digne's omission from the side and asked the right people the right questions.

Happy New Year.

What if what happens with tosun happens with digne?

He gets a bad injury and gets sent back to us, we don't get a loan fee, we cant sell him in the summer and he gets replaced in the French squad. Then a year from now we don't have a French international LB in his prime we have a knackered past his prime player who doesn't want to play for the club and on over £100k a week.
That'd be baked into the contract with Chelsea: 'you break it, you bought it'.

£30mil+ good business
£25mil ok business
Below would be terrible business

A loan makes no sense without an obligation to buy.

Were always told that Jan window is hard as players are overpriced...the clubs who want him are going for champions league and hes also eligible for europe.

No chance we'll get anything above £20mill fee. Possibly some £5mill loan deal maximum.

Status
Not open for further replies.