Ludogorets Razgrad Friendly?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched highlights, all over the shop defensively. United will have a field day if we don't improve.

Missed a couple of decent chances, although Jelavic was unlucky.

Well, this is news. I only just found out about this as i'm in Bulgaria on holiday. :blink:

Don't see it on the official site, it's not even in the fixtures/results. Was this an official friendly or just some training match? If it was just for fitness, was it necessary to have the Bulgarian champions fly all the way there? :lol:

Im under the impression we had this game always planned, seems very short notice for a bulgarian side to fly out during their season.

Just seems very odd that it doesn't even get a mention on the site whatsoever when people obviously know about.

The team played a behind closed doors friendly/training match against the Bulgarian champions : whats to hide?

Well, this is news. I only just found out about this as i'm in Bulgaria on holiday. :blink:

Don't see it on the official site, it's not even in the fixtures/results. Was this an official friendly or just some training match? If it was just for fitness, was it necessary to have the Bulgarian champions fly all the way there? :lol:

Sunny Beach? :lol:

Im under the impression we had this game always planned, seems very short notice for a bulgarian side to fly out during their season.
Nah, the season starts in 10 days or something, they got kicked out from the CL and had free time, so it's not so unusual. They even have 2 more friendlies against big teams scheduled.

It's still odd that this doesn't get mentioned. It's even odder when you consider that Bulgarian TV was there, but their coverage wasn't good enough to be televised, so it was available for free on an official sports site, yet the EFCTV thing doesn't even have highlights on.

Would the Olympics being on and needed to be policed have an impact on this maybe???

From what i know the Olympics have been in London mate.

Seriously though, i dont think that's it, i just dont think they would have expected a big enough attendance at 1pm on a Thursday afternoon. They should have streamed it though without commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back