Lukaku V Kane and Barkley V Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku and Ross.

Why?

They play for Everton, innit

COYBB
I agree. We should get behind our lads.

Ali is a very good player and I like him. In fact I'd like Ross to get on the end if things more often like Alli. But I also dislike the way he gets a free ride by the media compared to Ross. He gives the ball away much more often than Ross. He had a stinker at the euros and virtually nothing was said whilst in one game I heard Ross being criticised in commentary without even being on the pitch.

Plus I also believe an in form Ross will give your more than Alli and I think he will develop into the better player. Ross, at his best terrorises teams. So does Rom. I dont think Kane and Alli do.

At the moment Kane and Ali because Spurs are a better team, Everton are still being improved by Koeman, as they improve
so should Lukaku and Barkley because they will both be required to work harder and harder by the manager, as it is Kane and Ali work their socks off throughout the game for Spurs, especially Kane.

Lukaku and Barkley are working harder since the turn of the year but still drift out of the game, but Koeman will have them
concentrating more and more, so they will improve and both should improve their all round game.Everton will benefit
geatly if they do especially from Barkley who will stay with us, the benefit from Lukaku will be in his huge transfer fee.

At the moment Kane and Ali because Spurs are a better team, Everton are still being improved by Koeman, as they improve
so should Lukaku and Barkley because they will both be required to work harder and harder by the manager,
as it is Kane and Ali work their socks off throughout the game for Spurs, especially Kane.

Lukaku and Barkley are working harder since the turn of the year but still drift out of the game, but Koeman will have them
concentrating more and more, so they will improve and both should improve their all round game.Everton will benefit
geatly if they do especially from Barkley who will stay with us, the benefit from Lukaku will be in his huge transfer fee.
Those two were at peak form before this season terrorizing defences on the break, spearheading our counter attack away from home (think Newcastle away three seasons back or last season at Southampton). As a pair, they wont play better than they have already for Everton.

It's impossible to not have overly biased opinions on this from both sides.

I think some of the opinions in this thread on Alli have especially surprised me, nobody attacks space better than Alli in the Premier League and he has crazy good technical ability. His consistency is improving as well.

As for Kane this image speaks for itself.

Rk37TSF.jpg

Those two were at peak form before this season terrorizing defences on the break, spearheading our counter attack away from home (think Newcastle away three seasons back or last season at Southampton). As a pair, they wont play better than they have already for Everton.
That is car theft in a multi storey car park, wrong on so many levels.

Lukaku is a much better player now then he ever has been. He has so much more to his game. His hold up play, his work rate, the way he beats players and his goals to game ratio have all improved. I agree we saw Barkley at his best in 13/14 and in parts the start of last season, but all in all he had a woeful 2016 and is now gradually getting back to his best, so there is no way you can say he will never reach those standards and better them again.

I don't think they have ever terrorised defences consistently, but both have had good spells when they looked very good
but they never kept them spells going, since the turn of the new year they look as though they are putting their game together, hopefully they can keep it going especially with this game versus Spurs, hope they come out on top and outshine Kane and Ali.

Barkley and lukaku,
Alli vastly overrated because he plays for a media darling, scores more goals because he practically plays as a striker,
Barkley is a better all round midfielder,
Lukaku is better technically and would score more In the spurs side than kane

I agree,Alli is overrated because he plays for a better team, scores more goals, and is a better player. For these reasons the media won't stop saying he's a good player. Media darlings, tsk

Rom because he is a beast and Ross because he is a diamond and also Ali is a massive wrong'un with a terrible temperament. Horrible attitude sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back