Lukaku vs Sturridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sturridge becomes the rs' Defoe then he will have had a decent career for his abilities. If that was all Lukaku achieves he will have wasted some of his potential.

Lukaku is probably a bit better. That being said if we had Sturridge last year on loan I think we could have finished 4th. Chelsea won't sell Lukaku unless its for 25M+, they really need a striker now and Lukaku seems to want to play for them. Sturridge was different, he couldnt get a starting spot given that they probably got as much as they could get for him.

Well said. What about doing a deal for Little Pea from Utd when they come looking for Baines in January.

He's not "all round" enough.

He will get goals in the box from close range but the "Kak" and sturridge make their goals and play the lone frontman far better than Hernandez could imo.

And yes, I did call him "the Kak"

Feed the kak and he will score.......

Lukaku looks amazing I'll judge at the end of the season, as with Martinez I feel like I'm half way through a night out at the moment, let's see if I wake up skint or with the girl of my dreams.

Regardless of who you think is better, let's be honest here, you would rather have Sturridge permanently than lukaku for 12 months. That's the reality, this time next year we will be back looking on enviously without a pot to piss in.

Regardless of who you think is better, let's be honest here, you would rather have Sturridge permanently than lukaku for 12 months. That's the reality, this time next year we will be back looking on enviously without a pot to piss in.

in theory mate your absolutely spot on. But for debates sake, lets say we won the F.A cup and finished in the top 4 because of Lukakus goals. Who knows where that could lead us. Long term your right, but maybe just maybe the likes of Lukaku and Deolefeou get us to a position where we could only dream of being. Goalscorers win matches and we have ourselves a matchwinner on our hands who can turn losses/draws into wins.

Lukaku looks amazing I'll judge at the end of the season, as with Martinez I feel like I'm half way through a night out at the moment, let's see if I wake up skint or with the girl of my dreams.

oh my! couldnt ever have put it better myself.

BEAST MODE

manchester-city-v-everton-premier-20131005-122045-024.jpg

He's not "all round" enough.

He will get goals in the box from close range but the "Kak" and sturridge make their goals and play the lone frontman far better than Hernandez could imo.

And yes, I did call him "the Kak"

Feed the kak and he will score.......

That right there is a problem with modern football, for me anyway. How a pure instinctive finisher like him will be sacrificed for a complete Donkey like Welbeck because he tracks a runner better.

Inzaghi would be cleaning the bogs if he was a youth player nowadays.

yes he does.

just a shame he isnt ours.

Arsed, just enjoy it.

Season on season we're always looking for a solution up front, at least we've finally got it.

And he can't turn sh*t in his second season here either, which is a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.