Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to go then let him, what's the point of keeping someone who doesn't want to be here
If we got 30mil for him is be happy

Can you force the issue if you are on a 5 year contract?

He could sign a new contract with a buyout clause but again not sure why we would do that.

Looking a PSG tonight there are teams with the money that would be much better with him.
I think in most cases players can get what they want if they're prepared to kick up enough of a fuss. I don't think he'd do that at this stage, though.

I disagree with most Evertonians when it comes to Lukaku's ability to play at the truly elite level, but obviously there's every chance I'm wrong. I expect him to stay for another two or three years regardless.

tumblr_n3m240AAkd1shaydvo2_250.gif
tumblr_n3m240AAkd1shaydvo1_250.gif

He's done a bunch of captain like things like taking a stand and being critical at the style we were playing and being a vocal leader on the pitch. I hope to god he realizes that this season is an abberation (its probably not but no one has tell him that) and at least sticks it out at least another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back