Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm in the minority that want Luton to stay up purely because I'll think they will be even more rubbish next season. I'll be happy if they lose to us and win next two to stay up. Looking forward to a match with no anxiety is a weird feeling though!
Nah I want Luton to stay up as well and I'd have been right behind them this season if we weren't in a mess ourselves. However they don't really deserve to stay up, they're only currently relevant because of points deductions.

Anyone think he might change it for this game give some players a rest. Doucore esp looked like he needed a break so maybe switch him for beto and try 442 with chermiti who i think should be given more game time between the end of the season
Hope not, least not until it’s won or unwinable as we need every point for every position in the table atm.
Also, think Beto still out due to concussion rules.

Hope not, least not until it’s won or unwinable as we need every point for every position in the table atm.
Also, think Beto still out due to concussion rules.
Yeah i do get that wasnt sure with beto thought was just the 2 games was out, esp with dcl i dont really want us to rush players back like him. And with the pressure off now maybe we can see the team play out more

IMG_8822.jpeg

I think I'm in the minority that want Luton to stay up purely because I'll think they will be even more rubbish next season. I'll be happy if they lose to us and win next two to stay up. Looking forward to a match with no anxiety is a weird feeling though!
Nah, I want Burnley to stay up. They’d be less likely to jettison half of their squad who would end up here.

Nah I want Luton to stay up as well and I'd have been right behind them this season if we weren't in a mess ourselves. However they don't really deserve to stay up, they're only currently relevant because of points deductions.
I want them to stay up, tiny budget and actually had a go at teams this season. They also didn’t break any rules.