Luton v notts?

Relegation, battle of the snakes.

• Snake Luton

Votes: 45 34.6%
  • Snake forest

Votes: 100 76.9%

• Total voters
Spare a thought for the TV executives who thought they would broadcast the distressing scenes of a cock fight between relegation-haunted Everton and Luton to a nation of gleeful voyeuristic sadists.

The idea of televising FIVE straight Everton games in a row was to onanate over the demise of our club. The very idea that we might win three of them - including the derby - to make the final game redundant as a death match never occurred to them.

To be fair, it never really occurred to us either...

Forest are comically run. However they have far more spending power than Luton so no contest. Them going down would be bigger advantage going into next season.

Interesting looking at the table as Burnley are only two points off Forest so Burnley-Forest on final day has the feel of a last day decider and Burnley having home advantage for that could be critical.

Burnley are starting to play better now with their young team so they could also do better next season.

Luton are down now. Ran out of steam and too many injured players, lost Kabore for the season today.

Said it before...forest have another deduction incoming...we want them to stay up because they are a certainty for next year, I would think.

Doubt it will be higher than the one they've just received.

Probably -2 like the second one for this club and they'll have to sell Murillo before the actual FFP deadline rather than just ignoring it.

I think Forest’s home form will keep them up but wouldn’t mind if Burnley came out of nowhere and stayed up

Luton are Masters’s darlings so if they went then fine but Forest are entertaining so if they went it would be boring as their owners are the gift that keeps on giving.

Now im conflicted

Forest only have two homes left. Will surely lose v Man. CIty and while Chelsea are totally random they won't be beating them based on the second half at Villa.

Really for Forest it's all on Sheff United away. If they win that then Burnley have to beat either Newcastle or Spurs so my hunch is they left this decent form a month too late. Pretty sure the only prem game they've lost in the last two months is at fortress Goodison?

Spare a thought for the TV executives who thought they would broadcast the distressing scenes of a cock fight between relegation-haunted Everton and Luton to a nation of gleeful voyeuristic sadists.

The idea of televising FIVE straight Everton games in a row was to onanate over the demise of our club. The very idea that we might win three of them - including the derby - to make the final game redundant as a death match never occurred to them.

To be fair, it never really occurred to us either...
We truly had the last laugh this season and ruined so much of Skys plans. Ruined a relegation fight, our demise and their love in with the kopites lol

Hope Forest go me, the drama of it would be hilarious. In fairness too Luton and Burnley are also much better for the league at the minute. If Forest don’t go this year they’ll just go next year anyways.