Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to getting beat on Sunday as I don't want us to have any chance of qualifying for the Europa Dregs Conference League, or whatever it's called. Imagine how many players we'd have to bring in next season to compete in three domestic competitions plus a European one. gtf European football, we're not ready for you.

MAN CITY.png

EFC.png

Not a chance Spurs are beating Leicester, all we need is a draw. Going to be 3-0 isn’t it, Aguero hat trick.
Spurs don't want conference league Cup me think...so yes I suspect a win for leceister...and more I think they might score a few in this game and make liverpool sweat a little bit

the possibility of European football, however remote, dooms this game to a big loss. It would have been better if all chance of Europe had been expunged since then our brave lionhearts could play with zero performance pressure. As it is, they will bottle this awfully...4-0 to City
It'll be the Anfield derby all over again. Some things will never change.

Everton that.

I create this thread hoping the magic works again this time like the scum voodoo being destroyed eventually. We simply must win this game to ensure we have Euro, in any form. May the force be with you Everton. COYBS!

View attachment 127681

Pickford

Godfrey Mina Keane

Richarlison Doucouré Allan Sigurðsson Digne

James

Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Holgate, Delph, King, Iwobi, Bernard, Gomes, Coleman, Davies, Olsen.

Unavailable: Gbamin (injured).
James and Coleman are out. Amended team.

Pickford

Godfrey Mina Keane

Richarlison Doucouré Davies Allan Digne

Sigurðsson

Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Holgate, Delph, King, Iwobi, Nkounkou, Bernard, Gomes, Virgínia, Olsen.

Unavailable: James, Coleman, Gbamin (all out injured).

Smashing all sorts of weird clubs all across Europe. The first ever winner of the competition for the Ancelotti revolution sounds irresistible to me. Rather that than getting smashed in europa.

James and Coleman are out. Amended team.

Pickford

Godfrey Mina Keane

Richarlison Doucouré Davies Allan Digne

Sigurðsson

Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Holgate, Delph, King, Iwobi, Nkounkou, Bernard, Gomes, Virgínia, Olsen.

Unavailable: James, Coleman, Gbamin (all out injured).
That's the line up I'd pick

I hope we win.

But I also hope Spurs win.

If they don't, I won't be disappointed if we lose 3-0.

Be arsed with this;

How many extra games is that, just to qualify proper, I lost count. No thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.