Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

i dont mind losing if we play crap but to lose to them because of a soft pen decision by an incompetent ref is like being kicked in the bollocks by a 12 year old girl and she then points and laughs at you and goes haha

Already at the point where league results feel meaningless because the the team isn't really playing for anything.

Looking forward to the FA Cup.

....results weren't too bad today actually, but you are close to being right. Spurs, Arsenal and the reds are no great shakes so we have to hang in there and not let that gap get too wide. 6 or so points off 4th on New Years Day and we are in the mix.

I couldn't understand how Barry remained on the pitch after that performance and being on a yellow card,couldn't believe it when he brought Besic off.
Similiar to the previous period when McCarthy was out,Barry showed his weakness when being played with a slow DM. It was Gibson then and now Besic.

Barry plays well in a deeper position when he has another midfielder toanother cover ground. When Barkley came on, Barry played better. As for why Barry stayed on, I guess Roberto feels Barry is a lower risk than besic.

Former Manchester City midfielder Dennis Tueart
BBC Radio Manchester

Man City 1-0 Everton
Barkley booked for diving

Posted at

"For a youngster, Ross Barkley has got a lot to learn. You would think with his pace and power he has the ability to get away from 36-year-old Frank Lampard without having to resort to diving."

This on the BBC!

And some people complain that there are too many conspiracy theories......

He's a good kid, but you're about 3 years ahead of yourself.

tumblr_mmo04vY8kV1r0bjk1o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back