Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"evertonfans always have been arseholes. In the 70s and 80s they were massive racists, but they're not any more. Still massive arseholes though. United fans seem to hold some mild affinity to them as they hate Liverpool too, but they hate United too. They're a bit like Stoke in that sense" thats what one of them idiots wrote cant wait to see them fail terrible supporters with no class

"evertonfans always have been arseholes. In the 70s and 80s they were massive racists, but they're not any more. Still massive arseholes though. United fans seem to hold some mild affinity to them as they hate Liverpool too, but they hate United too. They're a bit like Stoke in that sense" thats what one of them idiots wrote cant wait to see them fail terrible supporters with no class

Sour grapes

Seen a lot of that about sadly

Just watched Coleman on the goal now. I don't think anyone knew what to do! Oviedo ran to the United fans haha! Lukaku knocked a few holes in the floor and Coleman done the Hokey Cokey, put his hands on his head and went to Lukaku.

I was getting strangled by the person behind me, I had to wriggle free cos my hood was pulled over my head. The lads next to me were pulling me, I was trying to compose myself in case I had an accident or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back