Manager Compensation paid out since Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just making points but tbf there’s loads of passive aggression on this site in general.

Your comment there is a very good example of that actually.

People clearly very often make points on the sly or under the veneer of affability even, and it does wind me up.

The bloke above isn’t in that camp and has made it clear.
Zero aggression in my posts, don't judge me by your standards. I was being nice but you carry on fuming over everything. I'm out.

Passive aggression I said
Yeah assuming I have ulterior motives and I don't, I just didn't expect people to still be so angry about everything now Benitez has gone but obviously everyone has turned their attention to the board. Anyway I wasn't being passive aggressive I was just having a joke with you trying to be nice.

it's not like we wanted them out for no reason

Of course not, but could we have been more patient to one of these to have given ourselves more stability and not look like a basket case from the outside? Possibly Silva - if we could have provided a decent assistant.

The thing is Moshiri isn't firing these because we are about to be relegated - he pulls the trigger when the fans won't have them anymore. We seem to do that quickly though.

Status
Not open for further replies.