Managerial change positives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a downward spiral at this moment in time.
It seems we've tried everything to achieve a modicum of stability following our one manager in thirteen years to numerous in the ensuing years to date.
Reasons to be positive are in short supply as far as I'm concerned. The perfect storm is well and truly brewing and if the board get it wrong the consequences don't bear thinking about.
Other than that I'm fine!

I'm in a downward spiral at this moment in time.
It seems we've tried everything to achieve a modicum of stability following our one manager in thirteen years to numerous in the ensuing years to date.
Reasons to be positive are in short supply as far as I'm concerned. The perfect storm is well and truly brewing and if the board get it wrong the consequences don't bear thinking about.
Other than that I'm fine!
We have two main issues. A rubbish squad and an impatient owner. Everyone at the club needs to accept we have to rebuild the squad and unless there is capacity to spend a complete fortune this summer then we need to get someone in who will progress us over a few seasons and not jump ship the first chance they get.

We might get an identity for the first time since Martinez’s first season. IF the DoF is allowed to pick the manager over the owner we might actually start to be a normally run club. We might end up playing good football. Oh and we might have a level of fitness that means Burnley don’t out run us

Last edited:
Someone new, who can wholeheartedly sign up to the "project". Bring in some big names. Have a winners mentality......Oh, wait.....

I may manage to get through a whole 90 minutes without dozing off.

Time will tell but it's not the end of the world or even close to it.

Here's a positive - we now have some close season interest to mull over who the new fella is and what they might play- the alternative would be waiting till September to see who we tried to sign before running out of time or them being poached by a London club because that's where a WAG wanted to be.

I think it is good news. We were clearly regressing. This way we get compensated and get to bring in a younger more progressive manager.
100% agree. We were obviously going somewhere wrong. An unexpected chance to change everything.
21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.