• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a general rule that managers hit a peak in their first season and then get massively worse as time goes on you know. If Silva takes us as far backwards from our starting point as Martinez did, then you can go right ahead and compare unfavourably with him.

Oh yes I realise that but these days how many managers get several years ? The owner has stated that the current position and form is unacceptable.

Unless we have a great second half of the season , Silva will be sacked by Moshiri.

However, we have to factor in Pickford. His form has destroyed our season single handedly.

His form has dropped off a cliff, no doubt, but so has Gylfis, Gomes and Richarlisons.

Players like Coleman and Walcott have been consistently poor (Coleman clearly past his best).

Our CBs have been inconsistent, with Keane starting the season brightly and dipping lately, and both looking exposed at times in Silvas system.

We have very little squad depth, save for strikers we paid over the odds for who can’t score if their life depended on it, and a few youngsters who simply aren’t ready/don’t cut it.

Pinning the failure of the season on Pickford ignores a lot of other problems which run very deep.

Can you name some of these "weak characters" for us please Dave.

kp8te.gif

You know who they are. The same one's who have been petrified of their own fans for years...the one's who'd rather cave in than roll their sleeves up and fight.
He's had much bigger tools to use here mush.

Pun very much intended.

He has shown nothing. As the table suggests. Have a look at form table home and away
He's been here 7/8 months. Settle down. He's not going anywhere.

His form has dropped off a cliff, no doubt, but so has Gylfis, Gomes and Richarlisons.

Players like Coleman and Walcott have been consistently poor (Coleman clearly past his best).

Our CBs have been inconsistent, with Keane starting the season brightly and dipping lately, and both looking exposed at times in Silvas system.

We have very little squad depth, save for strikers we paid over the odds for who can’t score if their life depended on it, and a few youngsters who simply aren’t ready/don’t cut it.

Pinning the failure of the season on Pickford ignores a lot of other problems which run very deep.

I hierarchised the problems: I said the absence of a striker was also important, but for me it's Pickford's errant form all this season...not only has he had many personal calamities, he's also now undermined the back four and given them a collective failure of nerve. He's the primary reason our season came to a juddering halt after the derby.

Oh yes I realise that but these days how many managers get several years ? The owner has stated that the current position and form is unacceptable.

Unless we have a great second half of the season , Silva will be sacked by Moshiri.
That's ok we will just go after Klopp when City win the prem....ticks all the boxes..:cool:lollol

Good coaches lift their players and keep morale high

Poch , klopp, pep, even nuno santi at wolves

Look the squad isnt really that bad, sure it has holes in it and ive been guilty of it myself, but we need to stop making excuses for this utter clown.

We are where we are cos hes a really bad manager and coach.

He needs to improve, I have my doubts that he can and new players will certainly mask his failures, but its on him, the whole sorry mess is on him.

Ship up or ship out you utter Jarg Jose clown.

If you look at our last 15 games and you cant see us getting 10 points or more we are in a relegation dogfight with a team with no fighting quality or physicality about them!

Huddersfield Town (A) Win

Wolves (H) Draw

Watford (A) Lose

Man City (H) Lose

Cardiff City (A) Draw

Liverpool (H) Lose

Newcastle (A) Draw

Chelsea (H) Lose

West Ham (A) Lose

Arsenal (H) Lose

Fulham (A) Draw

Man Utd (H) Lose

Crystal Palace (A) Lose

Burnley (H) Win

Spurs (A) Lose

I make that 10 points from the last 15 games, but it could quite easily be less and if these results happen as I predicted the atmosphere at Goodison could be toxic when Burnley come to visit unless Everton can turn it around quite quickly
5 more points will keep us up if you are worried.

Look the squad isnt really that bad, sure it has holes in it and ive been guilty of it myself, but we need to stop making excuses for this utter clown.

We are where we are cos hes a really bad manager and coach.

He needs to improve, I have my doubts that he can and new players will certainly mask his failures, but its on him, the whole sorry mess is on him.

Ship up or ship out you utter Jarg Jose clown.
I can smell sarcasm...

Status
Not open for further replies.