Marks out of 10 for Sam Allardyce

Rating for Pork Chop (out of 10 plz thx)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave him 0. Anything else would be like saying "So what if she's got a gammy green fanny, bad aids, halitosis and a spare tyre at least she's a girlfriend"

This is going to be spun into something atrocious by the club, isn't it? They'll pick out the most obscure segment from the results and make it seem like the fans want him in. Something like "75% of season ticket holders from the Family Enclosure rows A-C were at least 70% satisfied with the current management setup." while fully ignoring the fact that that segment is only made up of 150 fans, and the other 29,000 fans were on average 25% satisfied with Allardyce and co.

I think the contrary. I think the club will use the fans' discontent with him as Manager to justify releasing him in the summer, using the fans as their yardstick/reason for what is best for the club going forward.

Cunning trick by the club's Management here...

I think the contrary. I think the club will use the fans' discontent with him as Manager to justify releasing him in the summer, using the fans as their yardstick/reason for what is best for the club going forward.

Cunning trick by the club's Management here...
I just can't believe the club will sack the manager on the basis of an online survey. I think they are being cunning and will twist the results to any way which can somehow paint him in a good and positive light.

I just can't believe the club will sack the manager on the basis of an online survey. I think they are being cunning and will twist the results to any way which can somehow paint him in a good and positive light.

I think the top brass will use to cover their backsides when they do sack him. I think there's a lot more to it than just asking fans for their views.

I'd disagree. It's puts in the spotlight and Sam can't say it's just a minority of people on twitter who want him gone . He will be asked about it in the next press conference so be nice to see his response.

He will come out with some rubbish about not caring what the fans thinks and reminding us he is unbeaten in the last two games. When pushed about the poor performance in these games he will just reiterate the fact we didn't lose.

He will come out with some rubbish about not caring what the fans thinks and reminding us he is unbeaten in the last two games. When pushed about the poor performance in these games he will just reiterate the fact we didn't lose.
He will. But it's still been talked about in the national media and that's a good thing.. Shows that he isn't Doin the great job he is trying to portray

What is actually going on here?

40% of fans have given him '0'

He took over a club in a disasterous position / relegation form. We're now 9th with a fighting chance of securing 8th.

His football isn't pretty but he's made a couple of solid signings (Walcott / Tosun) and is making pretty rational team selections based on the players he has available

He might not be the man to crack the top 6 but he's done the job he was brought into to do - to steady the ship

So, for me, he gets a 7!

What is actually going on here?

40% of fans have given him '0'

He took over a club in a disasterous position / relegation form. We're now 9th with a fighting chance of securing 8th.

His football isn't pretty but he's made a couple of solid signings (Walcott / Tosun) and is making pretty rational team selections based on the players he has available

He might not be the man to crack the top 6 but he's done the job he was brought into to do - to steady the ship

So, for me, he gets a 7!
Calm down Sam ffs.

If that survey comes out like this we won't be taking that seriously by the board and rightfully so. If we were 17th he'd deserve a 1 I'd say. 0 means he's after relegating us. We just seem dumb and uneducated saying 0. I get it we wanna get the point across that we don't want him but the poll is plain to see people are not making an educated vote. He's about a 3 at worse. 4 at best.

Still has to go.

I’d probably rank him a 4.

I dislike the fella, but our home form has been good, his signings have lots of potential and we’re not going down.

I’m still under the opinion that he doesn’t want the job myself, and that the reason he’s been so negative away from him is so so he leaves, and come November he can do it all again.... and be £6m off us.

So for that reason, I have him a 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back