Marks out of 10 for Sam Allardyce

Rating for Pork Chop (out of 10 plz thx)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that survey comes out like this we won't be taking that seriously by the board and rightfully so. If we were 17th he'd deserve a 1 I'd say. 0 means he's after relegating us. We just seem dumb and uneducated saying 0. I get it we wanna get the point across that we don't want him but the poll is plain to see people are not making an educated vote. He's about a 3 at worse. 4 at best.

Still has to go.
It's as much a popularity vote, as it is a performance vote mate...maybe more so, in my humble opinion.

The club should've just came out and said "do you like Allardyce, yes or no"?

If that survey comes out like this we won't be taking that seriously by the board and rightfully so. If we were 17th he'd deserve a 1 I'd say. 0 means he's after relegating us. We just seem dumb and uneducated saying 0. I get it we wanna get the point across that we don't want him but the poll is plain to see people are not making an educated vote. He's about a 3 at worse. 4 at best.

Still has to go.
I think the fact that the fans generally appear to be 'dumb and uneducated', as well as highly opinionated is a big problem for Everton

The club leadership will understand that - the survey is a way to make the fans feel like they're having an input

Unlike the Brexit vote however the opinions will be taken with a pinch of salt

I think the fact that the fans generally appear to be 'dumb and uneducated', as well as highly opinionated is a big problem for Everton

The club leadership will understand that - the survey is a way to make the fans feel like they're having an input

Unlike the Brexit vote however the opinions will be taken with a pinch of salt
So anyone who disagrees with you shouldn't be allowed to vote or have an opinion?

I think you're taking this a bit too serious mate

The 2 polls, this threads one and Everton's Fan panel one, are asking 2 separate questions. This threads poll is for the work he has done to date (probably a 3) and the Everton's Fan panel is asking do you think he is the right man to take us forward (definitely a 0)

A big fat zero from me. That's based on everything from his brand of football, his attitude towards fans and players right down to how he downright lies about things. I don't buy this BS about how he did the job he was hired to do either, we were never in a relegation battle but he's done his best to convince everyone that we were. At one point we were 2 points off second place yet he was still reminding the media and anyone who would listen that we were in trouble but it’s ok because he was the man to save us. Us sitting 9th now isn't testament to his great management (like some poor excuse for Journos at scum papers will tell you) it's just damning evidence that premier league consists of nothing more than 6 very good teams fighting for 4 places and 14 other team poor and inconsistent teams making up the numbers.

A big fat zero from me. That's based on everything from his brand of football, his attitude towards fans and players right down to how he downright lies about things. I don't buy this BS about how he did the job he was hired to do either, we were never in a relegation battle but he's done his best to convince everyone that we were. At one point we were 2 points off second place yet he was still reminding the media and anyone who would listen that we were in trouble but it’s ok because he was the man to save us. Us sitting 9th now isn't testament to his great management (like some poor excuse for Journos at scum papers will tell you) it's just damning evidence that premier league consists of nothing more than 6 very good teams fighting for 4 places and 14 other team poor and inconsistent teams making up the numbers.

I'm sorry, what?

Personally, I would rather he not be at the club next season. I dont think he 'Gets' us and its not the football we want.

I dont think Unsworth was doing that badly when he come in, it took a while to fix the mess from Koeman and I think he was just getting things right before the panic buttons got pressed.

It has to be sorted sooner rather than later though. The new manager needs to come in right away and have a full pre season to see what hes got and needs. If we do keep big sam, my first bet of the season will him being sacked first. I just dont have the confidence in him to take us forward

It's hard to judge BFS when it comes to effectiveness, he came along in some pretty (relatively) easy circumstances:

Hideous run of fixtures out of the way
Europa over with
Silly amount of players recruited but some then starting to settle
Coleman and Baines returning

The football is garbage though, make no mistake... in fact some of the best football I've seen this season was that one game under Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back