2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
...surely the referee and officials saw the incident and decided not to take any action. If that’s the case, my understanding is that no retrospective action can be taken.

Yeah I've been digging around for more info, I think retrospective is usually if nobody got a decent view? in this case the ref, lino and even the 4th official will have seen it.

I think if the ref carded the player at the time though, nothing more can be done? but that didn't happen, so yeah... wasn't sure.

Last edited:
Absolutely showed he has balls and not going to be intimidated. Methinks this lad is growing up and will become a regular CB for us.

Do you recall the moment when he got the ball in our pen area, then skilfully and calmly worked it out of the danger area vid anyone? TBH reminded me of Stones.The way Holgate is developing I can see he will attract the attention of the so called big clubs before too long.
He's still just 21. Very very young for a central defender. Still has a lot of growing to do, both physically and mentally. High hopes for this lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back