Match Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
Lay in,wife does Bacon butties,gets me lad out of bed with the usual cattle prod.
Quick bet at Corals,jump in the car.
20 mins park Stanley park.
Meets mate & his lad in The Arkles.Couple of swift beers.
Slow walk down to the ground "we'll do these 3-0"
Lad gets new scarf & 2 pin stickers.
Fish & ChipsGoodison rd,,buys program.
In the ground pint of Chang,takes seat GT 6.
1st half (did that actually happen)
2nd half start not much better,do we wanna win this.
Besic off w.t.f. !
1nil, 1 all ,2-1 down 2-2.
Back to car ,deflated .
Checks wallet £100 + down.
Home,lots more beer,satisfied......Borrocks !
Will we be there Thursday.....effin right we will.
How was your Match Day ?

Wife does full english.
Jump in the car.
20 mins park in mum's driving space.
Slow walk down to the ground "we'll do these 3-0"
In the ground,takes seat MS5.
1st half (did that actually happen)
2nd half start not much better,do we wanna win this.
Besic off w.t.f. !
1nil, 1 all ,2-1 down 2-2.
Back to car ,deflated .
Checks wallet still got money, begrudge buying anything at GP.
Home,lots of wine,satisfied......Borrocks !
Will we be there Thursday.....effin right we will.
How was your Match Day ?(n)

set the recorder
went to bed
Woke up
wife knocked me back, some of us have to go to work today
when asked about bacon butties she said do one you lazy 2@t
watched match
really glad I didn't get up in the middle of the night to watch it live
Took dog for walk

Got in the car, drove to Goodison, got wet on the 15 minute walk to the ground. Sat down for a couple of hours freezing my tits off while swearing a bit. Got wet again and drove home. Match days aren't what they used to be ffs.

Got in the car, drove to Goodison, got wet on the 15 minute walk to the ground. Sat down for a couple of hours freezing my tits off while swearing a bit. Got wet again and drove home. Match days aren't what they used to be ffs.
Bring back the cushions

The saddest part of it for many of us is exactly that 'match days aren't what they used to be'. Maybe we were spoilt last year new manager, new way of playing, record points total (not to get champions league football typical everton) but this year we have reverted to type, a season of disappointment that sadly seems the norm when following everton.
We had real optimism at the start of this season, but our hopes have been cruelly dashed. How I'd love to see everton win something again particularly for our younger support. The backing the players got at wembley in the semi final and final in 2009 was second to none. Look at our support in Europe this season, I guarantee no other club in Europe has taken more away fans to games. Sometimes I wonder with the half hearted displays this season, if some of the players realise just what a big club everton is and how fortunate they should feel, to be playing for us. As moyes used to say the grass isn't always greener on the other side. The list is endless of players who left 'for new challenges' but whose performances and careers have stalled elsewhere.

Every match day if it be in the car or having a few And a lift/taxi usual

" we will smash these"

if its anyone outside top 4

if its anyone else its "we will get battered but id take a point"

And we will turn our season around...... Yearh right! Same old kak and I've given up the fact we will.

Before

tumblr_mijde9nL2j1rw5tixo1_500.gif

After
cameron-im-dying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.