MATCH THREAD: Wigan vs Everton - 2pm Saturday 22nd July

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £60m
So, pre-season game number 2 for the seniors arrives on Saturday. We got given an extra allocation due to great uptake yet again.

No squad to provide as not listed who's going where by Everton, however expected the majority will be seniors.

Imagine this will be the first glimpse of Ashley Young.

Short but safe journey to all going

Still expecting no DCL, Mykolenko or Dele. Think they may not actually make an appearance until the final game against Sporting. Probs no Gray, Garner or Branthwaite either considering they'll probably still be on their post-international breaks. Otherwise I'd expect the rest of the squad to be available in some capacity, including Ashley Young.

Still expecting no DCL, Mykolenko or Dele. Think they may not actually make an appearance until the final game against Sporting. Probs no Gray, Garner or Branthwaite either considering they'll probably still be on their post-international breaks. Otherwise I'd expect the rest of the squad to be available in some capacity.

Gray 100% wont be there, Garner and Branthwaite not sure if they've returned but will be returning soon if not.

Can see DCL getting some minutes perhaps.

Gray 100% wont be there, Garner and Branthwaite not sure if they've returned but will be returning soon if not.

Can see DCL getting some minutes perhaps.
Garner & Branthwaite still abroad on holiday

Interesting to see if the likes of Gomes are involved, would imagine Pickford, DCL etc may at least be in the squad

Not seen anything of Mykolenko so assuming he's still out

Indeed players to look out for:
DCL ?
Dele (too soon i guess) ?
Gomes or will Warrington be selected ahead of him ?
Holgate ?
Gbamin ?
Virgina with 1st team or will he get minutes in the other game ?
First minutes for Onana and Young?
Danjuma paraded at HT lol ?
Iheanacho spotted in the away end lol ?

Indeed players to look out for:
DCL ?
Dele (too soon i guess) ?
Gomes or will Warrington be selected ahead of him ?
Holgate ?
Gbamin ?
Virgina with 1st team or will he get minutes in the other game ?
First minutes for Onana and Young?
Danjuma paraded at HT lol ?
Iheanacho spotted in the away end lol ?
ok...good luck with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back