• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I'm really disappointed to report @Brunoderulo has scammed a member from this thread. All the details we hold for this member, IP and email address and his bank details will be reported accordingly.

In case you don't already know ...

He's probably done the same thing on other forums, so, it might be worth contacting whoever runs them

In case you don't already know ...

He's probably done the same thing on other forums, so, it might be worth contacting whoever runs them

Thanks mate, I did run a search for his email/username to do that, but they weren't indexed then... only our forum come up.

I've emailed both, and sent both links to our fraud report.

After a single adult for Sheff Weds as working in the area at the time, so be great to go and not sit in my hotel room when working away. Can collect within Liverpool area.

Hi, I need 2 tickets for Sheffield Wednesday please. I have paid for tickets and travel already, but have been informed by the club I go with, they haven't received as many tickets as they thought, 6 days before the game and are letting some travellers down. So got a situation now of having coach tickets and no match tickets through no fault of my own. No idea how this has happened as paid for tickets and travel in good faith 2 weeks ago.
Thanks in advance, can be messaged on here if anyone can help. I can get money over to people today into bank or meet in person anytime.
Might be able to help you out mate, 1 adult and a concession.
Hi, I need 2 tickets for Sheffield Wednesday please. I have paid for tickets and travel already, but have been informed by the club I go with, they haven't received as many tickets as they thought, 6 days before the game and are letting some travellers down. So got a situation now of having coach tickets and no match tickets through no fault of my own. No idea how this has happened as paid for tickets and travel in good faith 2 weeks ago.
Thanks in advance, can be messaged on here if anyone can help. I can get money over to people today into bank or meet in person anytime.
Have an adult and concession mate, can meet before the game Saturday if they're any good to you.

+ One other member has come forward with concern on @LincsEFC

@LincsEFC it's not looking good. Reply to conversations ASAP.

For now, I don't recommend anyone exchange with @LincsEFC - explanation needed.
The explanation he tried to give me was full of holes and things that didn’t add up. At least 4 of us now he’s tried to bump. The lad is a liar and a thief who is borderline on having his life being put all over social media . He’s been given enough warnings by people now .

And if you are reading @LincsEFC the pass I promised you if I ever saw you at a game has now gone . You are a low life .

The explanation he tried to give me was full of holes and things that didn’t add up. At least 4 of us now he’s tried to bump. The lad is a liar and a thief who is borderline on having his life being put all over social media . He’s been given enough warnings by people now .

And if you are reading @LincsEFC the pass I promised you if I ever saw you at a game has now gone . You are a low life .
And for context we know in the time he’s taken our money going back to before the Lincoln game. He’s been to Lincoln away , an ashes test at Leeds and England v Bulgaria at Wembley. So clearly he’s not been short of cash or he’s been ripping off far more people than we know about.

So has the lad on twitter who came in contact with me last night .

Let’s not pretend though that he had any intention of paying us back. . He’s done due to a can of worms being opened on him .

Anyway good news in the end.
What an absolute nightmare ! You do worry that there could well be more and this is the tip of an iceberg but at least 4 sorted finally ....

Glad all now sorted. All considered (especially his time on the forum) - I genuinely don't think @LincsEFC is a bad apple. As I said yesterday;

As far as I'm concerned, @LincsEFC has been a member on here for over three years, has an exemplary record and has bought an sold a number of tickets over the years without any issue. That allows some benefit of doubt. He assured us it was a genuine error an he had returned money. I've no doubt he'll return money to @John Barton

He paid @stumps1878 and @We've got Samuel Eto'o eventually, after 3 weeks.
He returned the money back to @John Barton and @Cookieefc for Sheff Utd/Wed (sorry, I forget which one).

@LincsEFC had even sorted tickets out for @Cookieefc before (Lincoln). I get why @stumps1878 thinks he's only give the money back because he went public, maybe he needed that nudge, we'll never know for certain. Lincs has said it's caused him a bit of upset and he's gone from being really keen to not have his access to GOT revoked to asking for his account to be removed, which we've done. He assured me there was nobody else pending a refund...

Keen we draw a line under it now - but I just want to again stress;

DON'T PAY ANYONE BY BANK TRANSFER.
DONT SEND TICKETS BEFORE YOU'VE RECEIVED MONEY.
READ THE FIRST POST.

And If you do have any concerns, contact a moderator privately first.

Glad all now sorted. All considered (especially his time on the forum) - I genuinely don't think @LincsEFC is a bad apple. As I said yesterday;

He paid @stumps1878 and @We've got Samuel Eto'o eventually, after 3 weeks.
He returned the money back to @John Barton and @Cookieefc

@LincsEFC had even sorted tickets out for @Cookieefc before (Lincoln). I get why @stumps1878 thinks he's only give the money back because he went public, maybe he needed that nudge, we'll never know for certain. Lincs has said it's caused him a bit of upset and he's gone from being really keen to not have his access to GOT revoked to asking for his account to be removed, which we've done. He assured me there was nobody else pending a refund...

Keen we draw a line under it now - but I just want to again stress;

DON'T PAY ANYONE BY BANK TRANSFER.
DONT SEND TICKETS BEFORE YOU'VE RECEIVED MONEY.
READ THE FIRST POST.

And If you do have any concerns, contact a moderator privately first.
Line drawn mate