• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Just looked and there's probably about 150 or so. Being able to see what's available is a bit buggy though. When I first tried to pull up the page from the ticket resale link it shows everything is sold out, but I think for some reason they've got it directing to the actual box office, because when I clicked the link on that page to go to the ticket resale, it takes me to the page where it shows all the available for resale. Could be part of why so many are still unsold. Or maybe because only members can buy them. Or simply because the team has been dreadful for the past two months.

I honestly have no idea how they make it so complicated to just view resale tickets or even list them for that matter. The back end of our website is like trying to read an article on the Echo - like a scene from the movie Entrapment.