Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantareller

Player Valuation: £50m
CiMXij6WkAAbmzZ.jpg

Throwback to when his face was photoshopped into the lineup picture

Catfish Blues

Player Valuation: £15m
Its strange that he didn't get picked up by a Championship club. Even if they had paid just half his wages it would have saved us some money and I can't imagine his wages are that high so half his wage should have been affordable for a Championship club. I can't imagine u23 football does Pennington much good either so you would have thought he would have done anything he could to get away even if it meant taking a pay cut. If he stays in u23s I can see him struggling to get a club next year whereas playing in a Championship first team would show case his ability.

He's been at Ipswich and Hull the last two seasons, and they were both relegated. I'm not superstitious, but if I was a manager at a Championship side, I'd have been giving him a wide berth.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
He’s clearly not good enough for The Championship mate. He’s 27 years of age and he’s still playing U23s football. I can’t imagine he’s on much wages and I think Everton would have took pennies for him just don’t think anyone is interested in him.
A few clubs in the championship wanted to take him BUT Everton didn’t want him to go. Why? I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks