Maybe it's time for Neville to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Neville to stay here.

How can we let our captain with all the experience etc.. go for 3 mill.. Doesnt matter about his age. Who would we get for 2-3 mill?

I do not think we can afford to lose any more players right now but 3 mill for him would be tempting. His replacement is already on our books, step up Hibbo lad.

Also I think Neville would say yes to the move in a flash.

In response to the title, yes I think it could be time for him to leave.

Last edited:
Neville leaves when Neville wants to leave and it's not going to be in a transfer window. He has nothing to gain by going to Spurs other than watching the rest of his playing days getting the odd run. His situation is no different than Scholes. SAF wouldn't sell Scholes unless Scholes asked to be sold. Moyes won't ever sell Neville unless Neville asks to be sold. Not saying that wouldn't happen but I can't fathom Pip handing in a transfer request with Everton struggling just above a full blown relegation fight.

rich teams are like vultures on carcass!!! i wonder all these news lately, somewhere it was said that kenwright is looking for suitable buyer for the club. player rumours are going crazy...

i just hope moyes gets few millions to spend, all are hoping for new blood here

Neville leaves when Neville wants to leave and it's not going to be in a transfer window. He has nothing to gain by going to Spurs other than watching the rest of his playing days getting the odd run. His situation is no different than Scholes. SAF wouldn't sell Scholes unless Scholes asked to be sold. Moyes won't ever sell Neville unless Neville asks to be sold. Not saying that wouldn't happen but I can't fathom Pip handing in a transfer request with Everton struggling just above a full blown relegation fight.

Me neither.

Nice to dream of a straight swap Neville for Krancjer then slot Coleman back as full back.

But it's all paper talk about Neville leaving something Redknapp likes to do is unsettle us.

Bluekipper seem to believe he will not be an Everton player this time next week.
Kipper's an honest cat, can't see him- or anyone else involved in the main site for that matter - posting that up if they didn't feel confident it was close to happening

Bluekipper seem to believe he will not be an Everton player this time next week.
Kipper's an honest cat, can't see him- or anyone else involved in the main site for that matter - posting that up if they didn't feel confident it was close to happening

I'll take your Kipper and raise you an LCAB.

1) I'd hate to lose Neville

2) We have at least two players that can play in that position in Coleman and Hibbert.

3) Alan Hutton is an awful player. I hate saying that because he's plays hard and puts in a shift but if you think Hibbert takes stick at Everton.... I wouldn't want him as a replacement.

4) I'd do the deal if it was 3M or more or if they offered a straight swap for Kranjcar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back