Mayor's Bramley Moore Dock Open Letter To Evertonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust Everton to do anything right.

Does anyone ever know what happened to that admin office/coffee shop we were meant to be building on the car park?

Remember the designs and everything coming out and then nothing.

Think it was something to do with us not owning the land, iirc.

Do you deny climate change exists too, and think the earth is flat?

Swear you're on a wind up.

Wouldn't bother arguing. These people are desperate for there to be negativity attached to something. Whether it be the Stadium, Moshiri, the team.

When the plans are revealed and the stands are in fact steep and intimate as everyone involved in the plans has stated numerous times, it'd be a nice change to see some of them accept they got it wrong and were complaining for nothing. But we know that won't happen and they will look for something/anything to justify they were right.

Probably something like, it doesn't look at steep as Dortmund's ground so they lied.

A crappy little photoshop/paint job that serves the purpose of explaining how our stadium will look like before, during and after the Commonwealth Games:

2yxkl11.jpg

Nice try but running tracks are not that shape

Wouldn't bother arguing. These people are desperate for there to be negativity attached to something. Whether it be the Stadium, Moshiri, the team.

When the plans are revealed and the stands are in fact steep and intimate as everyone involved in the plans has stated numerous times, it'd be a nice change to see some of them accept they got it wrong and were complaining for nothing. But we know that won't happen and they will look for something/anything to justify they were right.

Probably something like, it doesn't look at steep as Dortmund's ground so they lied.

I would be delighted to eat humble pie. I just don't believe what they are selling us is possible. Fingers crossed for Birmingham

Mine isnt a trust issue,its the fact that Anderson is out there gobbing off,same as when the site was being lined up,I would rather the club make statements or tell him to keep his grid shut

A crappy little photoshop/paint job that serves the purpose of explaining how our stadium will look like before, during and after the Commonwealth Games:

2yxkl11.jpg

2yxkl11.jpg

I suppose at can be done, but has it ever been done before? Will there be a solid foundation, or will it be boards on a scaffold? And how long will it take to assemble and take down? Will the athletes be easily able access the dressing rooms? Will we have the traditional long jump, high jump, javelin, and shot put, etc' , and medal ceremonies within
the track area? Will the pitch be in good order for the start of the season having supported that enormous structure
for however long? I'm sorry if I sound cynical about it, but, well...

Mine isnt a trust issue,its the fact that Anderson is out there gobbing off,same as when the site was being lined up,I would rather the club make statements or tell him to keep his grid shut

Mate Anderson is a mouth piece, and he loves the sound of his own voice. He's been told to wind it in by numerous parties, but what can they do. He's like a mini Trump

Get your head out of the sand mate! You're believing what they want you to believe! Are you telling me Moshiri with all his money can't afford the stadium and needs help from big Joe and his merry band of crooks?
Moshiri has , I believe , come here with the intention of re-structoring the club to make it as self sufficient as possible. Part of this is the building of a multi function stadium on a prestigious location. He will use his wealth to underwrite and guarantee loans and investment . Which is largely how John Moores operated when we were known as the Mersey Millionaires.
If you think the council is a gang of crooks ,why don't you get of your backside and put yourself up for election.?

I see posters are still lumping everybody with concerns into one group of 'bedwetters' and 'amateur architects' and sneering at them rather than having a conversation.

I don't believe many, if any, are calling the architect a liar or claiming they are not the authority on this subject.

However 'running track' is a phrase nobody wants mentioned when it comes to the design of a football stadium and concerns that what the club/owner/mayor/meis might think is an impressive stadium might not meet the fans expectations is of course normal for any club. Concerns that any Everton regime might not be entirely transparent in whatever messages they put out there are as old as the clubs lack of success.

It's all good if they have a design that makes the fans happy and can accommodate the CWG, but Everton being Everton I much prefer fans question and doubt everything at every stage along the way. It's the biggest thing to happen to the club in a long long time and I'm sure we would all like it to be as close to perfect as possible.

I think the bottom line for everybody is that we want all those angry snarling arl arses as close to the pitch as possible so the team and fans feel at home as soon as possible.

So people want the city to lose out on a massive economical investment and a definite stadium because they don't believe the architect, who is designing the stadium, about the viability of a running track

Words fail me

Not getting this....do you mean you think that if the CWG don't go to Liverpool we wouldn't be getting our stadium?

This is all fine and well, but only if he is indeed lying. No one has any proof of that.
He won't see it as lying, he genuinely doesn't give a flying one whether people are feeling too close to the pitch or not. He will do what he's hired to do
So people want the city to lose out on a massive economical investment and a definite stadium because they don't believe the architect, who is designing the stadium, about the viability of a running track

Words fail me
words fail you that people are panicking about a running track, really?
I've seen a lot of stadiums with a lot of running tracks, and they're ALL rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back