M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC Milan's offer to Caen is a free loan with the option to buy him for €3m (£2.4m)

I can't see Caen accepting that.

This an Milan have got about as much cash as us at the minute - hence them signing loads of frees/cheap players and selling the big earners/high value players.

Niang only played the full 90 minutes three times for Caen last season, the rest of the time he was either subbed off early or subbed on. 2 goals, 3 assists for a 17 year old playing for a team that were quite frankly shocking isn't so bad afterall.

This an Milan have got about as much cash as us at the minute - hence them signing loads of frees/cheap players and selling the big earners/high value players.

The same Milan that made £50m+ in transfers while shifting 350k /week wages off their bill? They may be skint but considering they're Milan and that they must have some money to spend I'm sure they'll be able to nab the lad off us if they wanted him enough. Really hope that we manage to pull off this deal though.

Sort of, they have plenty of money if needed, but they're trying to make the squad more sustainable for Financial Fair Play. They've reduced their wage bill by about £50m p/a.

The same Milan that made £50m+ in transfers while shifting 350k /week wages off their bill? They may be skint but considering they're Milan and that they must have some money to spend I'm sure they'll be able to nab the lad off us if they wanted him enough. Really hope that we manage to pull off this deal though.

Yep, but they've had to do that to balance the books - they've said it themselves.

Impressed in his trial, seems to like it here but agent wants to tout him all over Europe. I think.

I've no idea if that is true but if it is why not ? Nobody that I can see has sought to try to push through a deal , certainly in our case we wanted to look at him on trial before we committed , thats even if we want to commit to a deal now. So nobody wants the lad 'enough' to really go for him , in which case not only are the players representatives within their rights to shop around they'd probably be failing in their role if they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back