M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those interested, LCAB reckons the lad liked what he saw when on trial and wants to sign, but his agent is flogging him about.

Sorry if already posted.

John Merrick has spoke..... hes not coming

John Merro â€￾@johnmerro1
@SeanyBoyoEFC No he will join Milan. His agent used us to obtain better terms with them. Already had medical.

To be fair, he couldnt be coming to watch a worse game, United and the first game of the season, bye-bye M'Baye.

Greg O'Keeffe â€￾@GregOK
For those asking about Niang he impressed during his trial last week & it's now up to Moyes whether he wants to try and pursue a deal

Greg O'Keeffe â€￾@GregOK
Maybe we'll get a chance to ask him after the game tonight #EFC #M'Baye Niang

So he'll be at the game today? This deal is looking very positive so far.

Greg O'Keefe doesn't know anything. He only works at a paper.

If Merro says he's at Milan then he's gone. Proper sauced to the eyeballs that guy. Just read his track record, unbelievable accuracy. Needs confirming off LCAB etc. too ofcourse.

This place needs a sarcasm font :(

To be fair, he couldnt be coming to watch a worse game, United and the first game of the season, bye-bye M'Baye.

The atmosphere will be incredible though, or should be anyway unless we're turd for 90 minutes.

To be honest if I were involved in Everton transfers I'd keep any and every new signing away from Goodison Park for as long as possible. Just give them six tours of Finch Farm instead and smile a lot.

I don't know you know. He can't be expecting us to win, he obviously knows how good Man U are.

The atmosphere will be great, at least at first, and with Mirallas being paraded at half time it's a good indication of the kind of reception he should expect to see if he signs.

Although it was an entirely different occasion and circumstances, but I remember being told that Jelavic was "blown away" by the reception he got at Wembley.

A Monday night game full of pissed scousers will have Goodison rocking providing we don't roll over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back