M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What 'Jarvis info' ?

There is none. See the locked thread further down in the forum.

Pure horsecrap from Twitter.

Niang may join Milan for around £4m if you want to research it (like the "ITK's" do - Google Search, last 24 hours, Google Translate, Bob's your uncle) but it's nowhere near nailed on and it hasn't been reported anywhere solidly. So I fail to see how anyone can report it solidly.

But, of course, Twitter ITK's do this research then play the odds, telling everyone they knew about it in advance of time.

Sad really.

If Niang was watching the match tonight, I would hope he knows that a move to us is the best opportunity for him.

Agree as if move to so called milan all he would be is on the bench and get sold on for a profit ..anyone watchin the game tonight would purely sign for us we wanted to win the match more

Agree as if move to so called milan all he would be is on the bench and get sold on for a profit ..anyone watchin the game tonight would purely sign for us we wanted to win the match more

seems like the majority of ppl don't think moyes gives youth a chance, so why would it be any different here?

Think he does in some way gives youth a chance i think in the back of his mind is ensuring we have a good season, i dont see duffers dislodging distin and jags would like to see barkley given opourtunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back