Mcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayee

Player Valuation: £40m
i think theyre ace and not emo, but obv the "metal heads" that shout at me for dancing to raining blood* then welcome to the black parade** and tell me theyre emo. THEYRE PUNK MAYYYTE. who likes em anyhoo?

for those who dont know

* = slayer
** = mcr

Your going to be on your own sadly Hay.

Its like Dylan and his cars, no one will have a clue what your on about half the time ;)

wahey. i like allsorts now as you'll find out. download some pendulum, theyre drum and bass. very prodigy esq :p (Y)

Got both MCR and pendulum on my laptop. Think pendulum are very good, MCR are good but havent listened to them that much to like more than a few songs. They're on my to do list though.

Like the Fratellis though, different in a sound way.

I got that one. Hay abbreviated a band. Coz we so out of touch we didnt get it, bit like Dylan's car threads. Although in fairness I also cast a sneaky glance at some of the fine beasts he shares.

I got that one. Hay abbreviated a band. Coz we so out of touch we didnt get it, bit like Dylan's car threads. Although in fairness I also cast a sneaky glance at some of the fine beasts he shares.

Which one, and when I quickly read your posting I thought for a second that you had written

I also cast a sneaky glance at some of the fine breasts he shares.

I was going to ask if I could have one:) :)

Got both MCR and pendulum on my laptop. Think pendulum are very good, MCR are good but havent listened to them that much to like more than a few songs. They're on my to do list though.

Like the Fratellis though, different in a sound way.

pendulum make me wanna dance. slam makes me wanna [Poor language removed], omg i love it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back