McShane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come off it man, if this is the calibre of player we are looking at we'd be challenging for the Championship not the Champions League :lol:

Interesting that you say that as we've had quite a few new members over the past month or two say the same thing.

That they don't run into the name calling and b.s. that they see on the other boards.

We'll have our occasional spats like most boards do but you'll find that we keep it pretty civil here.

I'd be curious as to how many people have come over here from other Everton forums and how many came over here via other ways (main TW page link, Google search, etc....)

Sounds like a good poll to me.

Danny, Dylan?

I came from a referral from Newsnow and found that you have a messageboard. have looked at the boards for a while but never registered before

Interesting that you say that as we've had quite a few new members over the past month or two say the same thing.

That they don't run into the name calling and b.s. that they see on the other boards.

We'll have our occasional spats like most boards do but you'll find that we keep it pretty civil here.

I'd be curious as to how many people have come over here from other Everton forums and how many came over here via other ways (main TW page link, Google search, etc....)

Sounds like a good poll to me.

Danny, Dylan?

You know, you could start a poll to........

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back