Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mehmet Topal To Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ztarcan

Hi guys; Turkish Media says that everton is gonna transfer Mehmet Topal from Galatasaray..
Is that true?..

Doubt it mate, we're skint.

He plays Defensive Mid/Centre Back doesn't he??

And is still quite young. Is he highly rated?

Doubt it mate, we're skint.

He plays Defensive Mid/Centre Back doesn't he??

And is still quite young. Is he highly rated?

Yes he plays DMC.
We have been nicknamed spider for his ability to use his long legs to win loose balls or cut out passes.
Last year many clubs were interesting him(barca-everton-totenham etc.)
He really plays like a warrior.He is our maestro in the middfield.He cuts great balls.
He also has some great goals;Check it out in youtube; mehmet topal against Dinamo..

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Everton target Mehmet Topal says it is his dream to play in the English Premier League.

The Galatasaray midfielder has been linked with the Toffees and would love a chance to show his wares in England.

"The Premier League is my dream league,” Topal is quoted as saying.

“It is full of pace and is very physical.

“But of course I'd like to play football in England.”

I want to sign him now.

Thanks ztarcan.

Don't worry though, we wont sign him.

I'm not, just trying to get a notion on how good this player is. You were the one who called him a warrior.
:P

:)
I got that from barcelona blog..;
Barcelona would have drawn up a list of three candidates: Ajax player and Belgian international Jan Vertonghen (22 - picture), Galatasaray player and Turkish international Mehmet Topal (23) and AZ player David Mendes da Silva (26). If those options aren't possible.....

:)
I got that from barcelona blog..;

Got what? That's he's a warrior. Thing is though mate, and this is vitally important if you want to get anywhere on this forum, and I am being deadly serious.

Does Topal like Pineapple on his pizza? What's his favourite Pastie?

Give wrong answers to those questions and it doesn't matter if he could have Achilles, Hector and Caesar in one bout - he's out.

Welcome by the way. ;)

Topal has spent the early part of the 2009-10 season out of action with an injury.
Yes he was injury.he got over his injury for 3 months.
Working with Frank Rijkaard must be built up his performance.:)

Yes he was injury.he got over his injury for 3 months.
Working with Frank Rijkaard must be built up his performance.:)

Galatasaray star Mehmet Topal has issued something of a come-and-get-me plea by confessing that it is his dream to play in the English Premier League.

The highly versatile 22-year old midfielder is reportedly on Everton's radar, and recent speculation both in Merseyside and Istanbul suggest that David Moyes is preparing to launch a bid for the Turkish international.

Your coach is ok with transfer,isnt he?:)

Your coach is ok with transfer,isnt he?:)

Not sure, I'll ask him in the morning - he's also a fan of the new Festive Pastie at Greggs, I usually bump into him in the queue.

I bet he has double sausage rolls seen as it's christmas.

I'm only joking by the way, incase some whopper wants to bad rep me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back