Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

He is at peace now and wouldn’t want any of you fretting too much over him. Remember him as he was and all the good times spent together.

Will this be another function at the pub for you Pete?

He was a very private person when it came to his own health, we all knew it was happening but he went as he would have wished.

His daughter used to manage the pub for me for a couple of years and I expect we will be giving him a great send off there…..

He is at peace now and wouldn’t want any of you fretting too much over him. Remember him as he was and all the good times spent together.

Will this be another function at the pub for you Pete?

So so sorry for this news .You must all be devastated .Stay strong and do your best and I know you will able to see this through .Best wishes to all .

Thanks guys, appreciated. That’s two of my closest mates gone in the space of just 5 weeks….

He was a very private person when it came to his own health, we all knew it was happening but he went as he would have wished.

His daughter used to manage the pub for me for a couple of years and I expect we will be giving him a great send off there…..
Getting a send off in your local boozer is how every man wants to go in the end.

If I was Catholic I'm sure I would be going to confession .................." I'm so sorry I started my Christmas shopping today !".............bargains galore and it feels so good to be ahead of the curve !

Sorry if anyone took offence at any of that , no idea what you can and can't say nowadays.
Catholics are very approving of both Christmas and bargains jazzy.

*blesses himself.

If I was Catholic I'm sure I would be going to confession .................." I'm so sorry I started my Christmas shopping today !".............bargains galore and it feels so good to be ahead of the curve !

Sorry if anyone took offence at any of that , no idea what you can and can't say nowadays.
I bought Christmas crackers in January, 75% off, couldn’t resist, bought several boxes, I’ve got enough for next year as well.😄.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back