Michael Johnson

• Thread starter Thread starter Sabbo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
and on the same page, an intriguing bit of goss:

One of England's most popular footballers - a Premier League star and England international - owes a staggering £1m in gambling debts. (Daily Express)

I've always said we should have a punt on him. Quality attacking player with lots potencial - if a little injury prone.

and on the same page, an intriguing bit of goss:

One of England's most popular footballers - a Premier League star and England international - owes a staggering £1m in gambling debts. (Daily Express)
That's obviously Owen

Defo J Terry. Thats why he was cryin after Moscow. Had a little flutter on Chelski, The little jumped up [Poor language removed]. Dont like him one bit. (n)(n)

Doesnt Owen own the gambling thingo? And wasnt it Rooney who lost 250k or something?

And as for Johnson.....

HELLA YEH

8 million for a player who's only had one year of experience in his whole career is very risky in my opinion. He's definatly talented and has alot of attributes going for him but there are better more experienced options out there.

I think 8mill is a gamble I'd probably take. He's future potential and I think Moyes can mould him into a fine player. He was a key player when Citeh were [Poor language removed] hot at the start of the season - really good agasint the Mancs when they beat them - and scored a few times also. He got injured and then Citeh went a bit average.

If we did get him and he turns [Poor language removed] hot that 8mill would soon double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back