2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at the moment Zouma would be a first choice solely for speed. I know it was Chelsea today and they would put pressure on every team but Keane and Mina although brilliant today had to be a bit deeper than usual to negate a big space behind us. Don't know how well it would go down against lesser teams sitting deeper. It does show that our defence has improved 10 fold in the last month or so......great to see.

Made up for him, hope he scores on a header soon from the chances he is getting though.

Between him, Zouna, and Mina, I go into every match, expecting them to score, which is a good sign, just need to make it happen.

Last season we had Kenny Keane Williams and Martina for large spells,no wonder we got gubbed every week,the signings brands have brought into the defence has improved young Michaels game tenfold we know have three very good central defenders when last season we didn’t own one at times

Same as the last match I thought. Solid, but again, sloppy with his passing. Two inexcusable passes that went into touch in the first half, instantly giving Chelsea possession back in our own half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back