2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

When they missed that sitter this chump had just been sauntered past so easily it was a joke.

….that moment epitomises everything I’ve said about him. As soon as I saw who was in front of that attacker I knew there would be no resistance.

Feet nailed to the ground standing full on. Not on the balls of his feet, no body at an angle trying to make the run more difficult. I’ve said it repeatedly, attackers at this level will relish the thought of playing against him. Sadly, others alongside him in that back four were very poor last night.

Someone needs to tell this geezer that the mannequin challenge went out of fashion several years ago.

For me, epitomises (like our no.10) a deeper cultural issue at the club. A 'senior' player who, at the heart of it, is a mediocre footballer too comfortable playing mid-table football, prone to errors but doesn't seem to care about it, but gets picked week in week out because... he trains well?

Costs us points year in year out.

Bin

When he's got the ball in space, he's adopted that skippy "what the hell am I gonna do with this?" trot before pinging it to noone in particular or the opposition. Holgate is the same. Unfortunately that prowess is matched in the air (when a headed attempt is actually made).... anywhere will do.

Hahaha this is precious. He literally has two expressions:

1635845324782.png

"Where do i put ut? FFS where? I just played it out to Yerry and he just gave me it back what now?"

When he's got the ball in space, he's adopted that skippy "what the hell am I gonna do with this?" trot before pinging it to noone in particular or the opposition. Holgate is the same. Unfortunately that prowess is matched in the air (when a headed attempt is actually made).... anywhere will do.

Said this before that this part of his game does my nut in. A decent centre half shows some composure, brings it down and recycles it into midfield or to the full-backs.

Mikky Keane though puts his neck through it, aimless header into midfield where invariably the opposition come out with the ball.

If he was a cake, he’d be a bland and pointless sponge.

if he was a soup, he’d be a watery, tasteless vegetable soup.

if he was a curry, he’d be milder than a vegetarian korma.

Status
Not open for further replies.