2024/25 Michael Keane

If we had won which we should have done because of a useless Manager- everyone would be in joy with that first goal by him - I would prefer to see Jake O'brien but the Manager cost us thar game & should go....

It`s a combination of things Joey, but Keane is a contributing factor in everything that is wrong with the team and conceding goals.

Like I said earlier, it`s a combination of things, right back especially being one of them, but Keane remains a constant problem throughout.
You cannot blame a CH when the Manager threw the game away- if Jake Obfieh had replaced him & a fullback & Tim we would have won that game subbing our best players for Doucs & Beto cost us that game a rubbish manager should have been sacked last night with the DOF too.

You write that as if it's a suprise we get beat so often and are looking for a scapegoat.
In reality the whole tean has been awful for 3 years - and every player is responsible for the terrible form.
Didn't we go 4 months without a win? 4 months! I'd boot Myko and Young before Keane. He's also better than Holgate and Godfrey.
Then, with all due respect sir, you clearly have a weak grasp of both football tactics and statistics. If you think Mykolenko is a worse left back than Keane is a centre back then you need your eyes tested.

Keane is only a reserve CB - I get that but blaming him alone for that debacle when it was Dyches fault!
We paid £28m for a reserve CB, and extended his £70k p/w contract?

And then replaced him with a free agent and a youth team graduate?

Why are you trying to defend the indefensible? Keane is an absolutely useless centre half. It doesn't matter that he scores a goal once every ten or twelve games, because we lose HALF the games he plays in and concede 2+ goals almost every time he plays.

He'd need to score twice PER game to make a net neutral contribution overall.

Why oh why is he still at this club unbelievable.

Worse still Dyche still wants to play him after playing him last season 😲

He said he had a good pre season 😲 we got beat every game he played and conceaded 3 goals, the only game he missed as he was injured we beat Preston 3-0 do you see a pattern Sean?
He was also injured for the respectable 1-1 draw against Roma.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.