Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rate Williams higher than most on here and think he and Keane would make a brilliant partnership for a season. Keane bringing more height, and is a better passer, Williams bringing direction and experience at the back. Both no-nonsense CBs.
I think any decent player will work well with Williams. I don't blame him for struggling to cope with Jags loss of legs or Mori's lack of head

I really wasn't that impressed by Keane last year and thought he was jusst another overhyped English player. Admittedly, I really didn't see too much of him though.

Hopefully he proves what a good player he is if he comes here.

I really wasn't that impressed by Keane last year and thought he was jusst another overhyped English player. Admittedly, I really didn't see too much of him though.

Hopefully he proves what a good player he is if he comes here.
Couple of Burnley fans saying Keane is coming this week. They reckon he's too good for them.

You reckon mate? I’ve not seen much of anything of Lindlof.

Did you not watch any of Swedens games in the Euros mate?

He's just a good on the ball centre back with dodgy positioning and mistakes in him (Stones/ Luiz type)

Weird signing for United IMO

Did you not watch any of Swedens games in the Euros mate?

He's just a good on the ball centre back with dodgy positioning and mistakes in him (Stones/ Luiz type)

Weird signing for United IMO

I honestly can't remember seeing him in the euros but watched every game so I guess I must have. Didn't stand out I guess, which can be good for a centre back.

Oh he's a Stones type. Might work OK with Bailly I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back