Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this just a season signing before he re-joins United?
United seem to be doing the old Real Madrid method of just signing 'galacticos' or flavour of the month players for at least 35mil, no matter whether they actually fit in with their plans so I don't think Keane fits the bill, the young lad from Benfica with a difficult name and higher price tag is much more exotic.

To be fair to Keane he's been very honest that he grew up in United's academy and him and his brother supported them as lads and dreamed of playing for them but I don't see us bottling it just because another club wants to sign a player of ours one year into their contract. We kept Lukaku two seasons more than I expected already, kept Stones even though the whole of media wanted him to join Chelsea a year before he left and the only players we've sold recently have been below us or we've comfortably ripped off the buying clubs.

Pearce is an absolute no mark bellend who needs to be dropped. His cocky little glint and Uriah heap impression is tiring.

He is the epitome of a TA soldier with a picture of the Union Jack in his front room. Bellend and wouldn't know a big club if it smacked him in the face.

Seen a bit where he was commenting on the U20's where he said that he wasn't sure we were the right place to develop Lookman's talent and it would be in his interest to look for a move as early as possible.

Honestly not sure how he gets employed.

Seen a bit where he was commenting on the U20's where he said that he wasn't sure we were the right place to develop Lookman's talent and it would be in his interest to look for a move as early as possible.

Honestly not sure how he gets employed.
I totally agree. He should have joined Chelsea.

Doesn't Barret actually work in comms for the [Poor language removed] now? he was only at Joe a few months i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back