Michu

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i was to go for a swansea player at the minute, id go for bony, hes really stating to find his feet now

Not for me, we need a consistent 20+ Goals per season striker and I don't think he is it. That's not to say he isn't a good player.

If it's less than £8million I would go for it. He can score goals in this league and can play more than one role. If we are ever to be more than also rans we've got to take a calculated risk. Lukaku will cost more than double that which is too risky. Also I cant imagine Michu's wages being too exuberant!

Would rather see us go for de Guzman think he'd suit our midfield really well. Surely Villarreal would be interested in doing a deal this summer.

He's still managed 6 goals in 20 appearances in all competitions this season even though it's been badly disrupted by injury.

Naismith's managed 4 in less apps mate.

Nah not for me michu. Mainly because of the price he would cost.

We all seem to presume a berbatov/michu type is perfect for bobs style yet if you look at his history he's never used this type of player. He always uses a big guy up top and a midfield playmaker No.10.

Status
Not open for further replies.